We have a new partner in Factoring:
The TLC Companies is partnered with Thunder Funding to provide trucking companies with immediate access to cash through the most innovative factoring program in the industry. Ranked #1 by Truckers Report, Thunder Funding keeps fleets rolling with consistent cash flow, back-office billing and collections support.
What is Freight Factoring?
Freight Factoring is a form of accounts receivable financing. Your company's freight bill are converted into cash by selling the outstanding invoices to a factoring company. Instead of waiting 30 to 60 days for a load to be paid out, a factoring company will pay you today for a small service fee.
Get E-book Call to Action: Click Here
Key Benefits for Fleet Owners:
- Fast access to cash - funds the same day as delivery!
- Back end office support - Thunder does all the billing and collections for you
- Easy to get started - No start up costs, no credit approval
- Short 90-day agreements - no long-term contracts
- Non-recourse - protects you from broker bankruptcy
- Free credit checking - 24 access to broker and shipper credit checks
- Ranks #1 on Truckers Report
- Competitive up-front pricing - flat rates as low as 1%