What is a PEO?
PEO is the acronym for Professional Employer Organization. The TLC Companies is based on co-employment. When you become a part of the TLC family, your business signs a co-employment agreement, dividing duties for administering and managing your employees. TLC becomes the “administrative employer” while you maintain the running of your business as the “work-site employer”. PEO clients focus on their core competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
Co-Employment you say?
Co-Employment is basically this: TLC hires your employees, becoming their administrative employer of record for tax and insurance purposes. This relationship shares employer responsibilities between you and TLC so TLC provides value-added professional employer services to your company. Business owners have been known to save 100 hours a month by outsourcing HR tasks.
We’ll transport your company to the fast lane!
TLC Provides as Co-Employer:
- Payroll Processing
- Government Compliance
- Employee Records Maintenance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Payroll Tax Reporting
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Screening
- Unemployment Services, Garnishments
The Benefit to You:
- Reduced Liability
- Turnover Reduction
- HR Expense Management
- Talent Attraction
- Employee Satisfaction
The value of partnering with a PEO:
- Relief from the burden of employment administration
- A wide range of personnel management solutions through a team of professionals
- Improved employment practices, compliance and risk management to reduce liabilities
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package, allowing clients to be competitive in the labor market
- Guidance to improve productivity and profitability